The course "Internal control in budgetary institutions" plays a leading role in the professional training of specialists in the field of financial and economic activities.
• Theoretical foundations of internal control
• The essence and functions of internal audit
• Organization of internal control in budgetary institutions
• Methodological foundations of internal audit
• Regulatory support for internal control and internal audit in budgetary institutions
When implementing an additional professional program, distance learning technologies (case-learning), e-learning, implemented through online forms, are used.
Listeners are provided with access to the course materials for 90 days.
In the course of training, all participants receive free access to the IPRBook Electronic Library System and the YURAYT Electronic Library, as well as to the Consultant Plus Help System.
After completing the course, based on the test results, a Qualification certificate and a Certificate of advanced training of the established form are issued.