- Insurance contributions to funds for NPOs
- Payment of personal income tax to NPOs
- NPOs on a common taxation system
- NPOs and corporate income tax
- NPO and value added tax VAT
- Corporate property tax for NPOs
- Transport tax for NGOs
- Land tax for NPOs
- Simplified taxation system for NPOs
When implementing an additional professional program, distance educational technologies (case training), e-learning, implemented through network forms, are used.
Participants have access to the course materials for 180 days.
In the course of training, all participants receive free access to the IPRBook Electronic Library System and the YURAYT Electronic Library, as well as to the Consultant Plus Help System.
After completing the course, based on the test results, a Qualification certificate and a Certificate of advanced training of the established form are issued.