The course includes a mandatory list of labor functions approved in the professional standard "Accountant", with an emphasis on the specifics of accounting, taxation and reporting in state (municipal) institutions.
• Organization and system of tax accounting
• Tax accounting of corporate income tax
• Tax accounting of VAT
• Tax accounting of personal income tax
• Tax accounting of regional and local taxes and fees
• Tax planning at the level of an economic entity
• Features of tax planning of various types of activities
• Tax planning and minimization of tax risks
When implementing an additional professional program, distance learning technologies (case-learning), e-learning, implemented through online forms, are used.
Listeners are provided with access to the course materials for 90 days.
In the course of training, all participants receive free access to the IPRBook Electronic Library System and the YURAYT Electronic Library, as well as to the Consultant Plus Help System.
After completing the course, based on the test results, a Qualification certificate and a Certificate of advanced training of the established form are issued.