The course "Accounting and Financial Reporting" plays a leading role in the professional training of accountants and auditors.
• Concept and composition of financial statements, their content
• Requirements for information generated in financial statements
• Procedure for drawing up financial statements
• The main forms of financial statements, their content
• The procedure and terms for the provision of financial statements
• Publicity of financial statements
• The concept of consolidated financial statements
When implementing an additional professional program, distance educational technologies (case training), e-learning, implemented through network forms, are used.
In the course of training, all participants receive free access to the IPRBooks Electronic Library System and the YURAYT Electronic Library, as well as to the Consultant Plus Help System.
After completing the course, based on the test results, a Qualification certificate and a Certificate of advanced training of the established form are issued.