The course plays a leading role in the activities of business leaders, heads of financial and economic services, chief accountants.
• Theoretical foundations of management accounting
• Costs (expenses) and their types in management accounting
• Management accounting as an enterprise management system
• Allocation and redistribution of costs
• Organizational systems and management accounting options
• Technology for making management decisions based on management accounting
• Budgeting as an essential component
• Management accounting and reporting by centers of responsibility and business segments
• Strategic management accounting
When implementing an additional professional program, distance learning technologies (case-learning), e-learning, implemented through online forms, are used.
Listeners are provided with access to the course materials for 90 days.
In the course of training, all participants receive free access to the IPRBooks Electronic Library System and the YURAYT Electronic Library, as well as to the Consultant Plus Help System.
After completing the course, based on the test results, a Qualification certificate and a Certificate of advanced training of the established form are issued.