This course plays an important role in the professional activities of public sector specialists.
• The role of the Federal Treasury in the budget process
• The main goals and objectives of the treasury budget execution system
• Organization of the treasury budget execution system
• The relationship of budget organizations with the credit system
• The main tasks of the Federal Treasury
in the near future
When implementing an additional professional program, distance learning technologies (case-learning), e-learning, implemented through online forms, are used.
Listeners are provided with access to the course materials for 90 days.
In the course of training, all participants receive free access to the IPRBook Electronic Library System and the YURAYT Electronic Library, as well as to the Consultant Plus Help System.
After completing the course, based on the test results, a Qualification certificate and a Certificate of advanced training of the established form are issued.