The professional retraining program "Chief Accountant of Budgetary Institutions" was developed with the aim of maintaining competent accounting in public institutions and is aimed at students who want to improve their professional status and significance in the labor market.
The curriculum meets the requirements of the new professional standard "Accountant" approved by order of the Ministry of Labor of Russia dated February 21, 2019 No. 103n and takes into account the peculiarities of accounting, taxation and reporting in state (municipal) institutions.
Completing this course will allow you to master a new profession, get all the knowledge and skills necessary for successful work.
As part of the course, students will learn:
- understand the structure of the RF budgetary system;
- rules and principles of budgetary accounting;
- reflect on the accounts of budget accounting business transactions for each accounting object;
- use modern accounting information technology.
- calculate taxes correctly
- organize and maintain tax accounting, prepare tax reporting, reporting to state extra-budgetary funds.
- use audit methods and methods of checking accounting records.
Mastering this professional program is recommended to the heads of financial, economic and administrative divisions (services of budgetary institutions), specialists in finance of budgetary institutions.
The course was developed under the guidance of experts:
L.R. Khazieva - a leading auditor in the field of general audit, a member of the SRO of auditors of the Association "Sodruzhestvo", a member of the community of teachers and masters of vocational education, mass media Internet edition Profobrazovanie (registration number SF-976);
M.V. Makarova - Candidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor of the Department of Economic Theory and World Economy, author of more than 35 scientific works and publications, including monographs, 6 textbooks, articles in indexed journals, Internet courses in economic disciplines.
E.E. Kovalevskaya - chief accountant, certified specialist in accounting and auditing, member of the community of professional accountants.