The professional retraining program "Chief Accountant of a Commercial Organization" is aimed at students who want to improve their professional status and significance in the labor market.
The program is developed in accordance with the professional standard "Accountant", approved by the order of the Ministry of Labor of Russia from February 21, 2019 No. 103n.
Upon completion of the course, students will be able to:
- apply the rules for building an accounting service in the enterprise;
- to effectively establish interaction of the accounting department with other departments of the enterprise;
- organize document flow;
- clearly understand the relationship between financial and management accounting;
- to work correctly and efficiently with agreements (contracts);
- apply the professional competence of the head of the accounting department;
- to motivate accounting staff to improve their work efficiency.
- use modern accounting information technology.
- organize and maintain tax accounting, prepare tax reporting, reporting to state extra-budgetary funds.
The course was developed under the guidance of experts:
L.R. Khazieva - a leading auditor in the field of general audit, a member of the SRO of auditors of the Association "Sodruzhestvo", a member of the community of teachers and masters of vocational education, mass media Internet publication Profobrazovanie (registration number SF-976);
V.V. Znamensky - Candidate of Economic Sciences, Professor of the Department of Economics, author of more than 80 scientific publications, textbooks on forecasting and planning in market conditions, taxation, risk management in the banking system of the Russian Federation;
E.E. ... Kovalevskaya - chief accountant, certified specialist in accounting and auditing, member of the community of professional accountants.