The Comprehensive Economic Analysis course plays a leading role in the professional activities of specialists and leaders of financial and economic services.
• Economic analysis of the organization's economic activity and its place among economic sciences
• Basic methods, techniques and methods of economic analysis
• Analysis of the state and use of fixed assets of the enterprise
• Analysis of the use of material resources • Analysis of the state and use of labor resources of the enterprise
• Analysis of the management of costs and production costs
• Analysis of income and sales of goods, products, works, services
• Analysis of financial results and profitability indicators
• Analysis of the financial condition of the enterprise
• Composition of a comprehensive analysis of financial and economic activities
When implementing an additional professional program, distance learning technologies (case-learning), e-learning, implemented through online forms, are used.
Listeners are provided with access to the course materials for 90 days.
In the course of training, all participants receive free access to the IPRBook Electronic Library System and the YURAYT Electronic Library, as well as to the Consultant Plus Help System.
After completing the course, based on the test results, a Qualification certificate and a Certificate of advanced training of the established form are issued.