The professional retraining program "Head of the Planning and Economic Department" is designed to provide students with additional knowledge, skills and abilities in economics and management; improving existing competencies in the field of economics, management and finance; training highly qualified managers who are able to use the most appropriate techniques, methods and means of management, assessing the economic and financial efficiency of the organization.
The course will also be useful for students with a non-core education and who want to master economics and management as a new type of professional activity.
As a result of passing the courses, students:
- will form professional knowledge on a wide range of issues of economics and management in a business organization;
- will acquire skills in the development and implementation of economic and management decisions;
- learn to respond quickly to changes in the external and internal environment of the organization;
- will learn a systematic understanding of the laws of the organization's life due to "dual competence": manager and economist;
- will master the skills of business process management in the organization;
- will gain practical knowledge on the effective use of modern technologies in the field of economics and enterprise management;
- will learn how to draw up operational plans for production, calculate the cost, evaluate the efficiency of a company or a division, model investment budgets.
The course was developed under the guidance of experts:
V.V. Znamensky - Candidate of Economic Sciences, Professor of the Department of Economics, author of more than 80 scientific publications, textbooks on forecasting and planning in market conditions, taxation system, risk management in the banking system of the Russian Federation;
M.V. ... Makarova - Candidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor of the Department of Economic Theory and World Economy, author of more than 35 scientific works and publications, including monographs, 6 textbooks, articles in indexed journals, Internet courses in economic disciplines.
A.N. Bogatko - candidate of economic sciences, expert of the Committee of the State Program "Digital Industry 4.0" of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation.