The professional retraining program "Planning Economist" is designed to provide students with additional knowledge, skills and abilities in economics and planning; improving existing competencies. Also, the courses will be useful for students with a non-core education and who want to master economics and planning as a new type of professional activity.
Today, planning specialists are in great demand on the labor market, which is associated with the active development of the economic sector, increased competition.
Planners are the leading employees who make forecasts, assess the effectiveness of work, and calculate risks. It depends on them how successful the marketing campaign, financial and economic activities and production activities of the enterprise will be.
As a result of completing the course, students:
- will gain knowledge and skills in the integrated organization of economic planning;
- will study modern methods of planning financial and economic activities;
- will consider methods of calculating the cost of products, services and analysis of current costs;
- will study the basic principles of planning, levels of planning by purpose, content and type of economic activity;
- will learn how to draw up operational plans for production, calculate the cost, evaluate the efficiency of a company or department
The course is intended for a wide range of specialists associated directly or indirectly with the process of forming the financial, economic, production activities of an enterprise and individual projects of various levels.
The course is developed under the guidance of experts:
V.V. Znamensky - Candidate of Economic Sciences, Professor of the Department of Economics, author of more than 80 scientific publications, textbooks on forecasting and planning in market conditions, taxation system, risk management in the banking system of the Russian Federation;
M.V. ... Makarova - Candidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor of the Department of Economic Theory and World Economy, author of more than 35 scientific works and publications, including monographs, 6 textbooks, articles in indexed journals, Internet courses in economic disciplines.
A.N. Bogatko - Candidate of Economic Sciences, Expert of the Committee of the State Program "Digital Industry 4.0" of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation.