The course "HR administration" plays an important role in the professional activities of specialists and managers in personnel management, career guidance centers, employment services.
• HR administration: concept content
• Documenting personnel recruiting
• Documenting hiring
• Making a work book
• Maintaining a personal file and personal card of the employee
• Documenting the transfer of an employee to another job
• Documenting vacations
• Documenting business trips
• Documenting the dismissal of employees
• Personal data employee
When implementing an additional professional program, distance learning technologies (case-learning), e-learning, implemented through online forms, are used.
Listeners are provided with access to the course materials for 90 days.
In the course of training, all participants receive free access to the IPRBook Electronic Library System and the YURAYT Electronic Library, as well as to the Consultant Plus Help System.
After completing the course, based on the test results, a Qualification certificate and a Certificate of advanced training of the established form are issued.