- The role and place of personnel management in the organization's management system
- Evolution of scientific understanding of personnel management
- Personnel composition of the organization
- Human Resources Management System
- HR audit in the organization
- Human resources of the organization and its assessment
- HR policy and HR strategy of the organization
When implementing an additional professional program, distance educational technologies (case training), e-learning, implemented through online forms, are used.
Listeners are provided with access to the course materials for 180 days.
In the course of training, all participants receive free access to the IPRBook Electronic Library System and the YURAYT Electronic Library, as well as to the Consultant Plus Help System.
After completing the course, based on the test results, a Qualification certificate and a Certificate of advanced training of the established form are issued.