An advertising manager is necessary for any company that is interested in the effective promotion of its brand, goods, services; in high-quality interaction with customers, suppliers, partners.
The purpose of this program is to train qualified advertising and public relations managers, to provide students with additional knowledge, skills and abilities to successfully perform their job functions.
This course is also useful for students with a non-core education and who want to master advertising and public relations as a new professional activity.
As a result of completing the course, students:
- get acquainted with integrated marketing communications, branding, advertising;
- learn how to interact with contact audiences;
- will learn how to conduct marketing research, develop advertising campaigns and PR events that are memorable for the target audience;
- learn to manage assortment and pricing, understand consumer behavior, correctly position products and services;
- will study important psychological aspects of this profession: effective interpersonal communication, management decision-making, motivation of employees;
- master the technologies of the negotiation process;
- will acquire copywriting skills.
Recommended training program:
- managers wishing to confirm their position;
- small and medium business owners;
- for specialists of any profile who are interested in getting a new profession that is in demand in modern market conditions.
The course was developed under the guidance of experts:
V.A. Bakhmetyev - Candidate of Economic Sciences, Deputy Director General of the Institute for Economic and Social Research.
Yu.A. Gnidina - candidate of philosophical sciences, associate professor, specialist in the field of theory and philosophy of state and law, social philosophy, theory of politics, conflict management, author of more than 40 publications, including two monographs and several textbooks.
M.V. Makarova - Candidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor of the Department of Economic Theory and World Economy, author of more than 35 scientific works and publications, including monographs, 6 textbooks, articles in indexed journals, Internet courses in economic disciplines. P>